so cal training team

How to Become a Certified Administrator

To become a certified administrator for the Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE), Adult Residential Facility (ARF), Group Home (GH) and/or Short-Term Residential Therapeutic Programs (STRTP), the applicant must meet the qualifications for each program separately.

1. Complete the Training

2. Register for an Exam

3. Pay the Exam Fee

4. Take and Pass the Department Administered Exam

5. Submit the Application

Back to blog